Fulfillment Associate (Los Angeles, CA)
Black Girl Sunscreen is the leading provider of sun care for women of color. Launched in 2016, we are in the business of educating WOC about melanoma and sun protection by manufacturing a natural sunscreen that has eliminated all white residue and is infused with organic ingredients. Our mission is to make you look good and feel good in the sun. We are growing rapidly and always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join the team!
The Fulfillment Associate is responsible for working inside the Black Girl Sunscreen warehouse – picking, packing and shipping customer orders.
The position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Complete fulfillment orders including picking merchandise, packing orders and readying for shipment
- Learn and apply packing policies and techniques to make sure every customer gets their package in great condition
- Process returns for fulfillment orders
- Assist with inventory counts and warehouse organization
- Ensure all procedures, policies and standards are followed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have experience in fulfillment or working in a warehouse
- California Driver’s License, in good standing, required
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to maintain a neat, clean and safe environment
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays during busy times
Physical Requirements You Will Need:
- Exposure to Cosmetic Product Formulations (including Cosmetic Chemistry and raw materials)
- Prolonged periods Standing, walking and sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times, but mostly fulfilling orders at a workstation
- Must be able to navigate various departments of the organization’s physical premises
Black Girl Sunscreen is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals, including those with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process or to perform the essential functions of the job you are applying for, please let us know. Contact your Supervisor or Human Resources to request accommodations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.